What is the MERN stack?
MERN stack combines four key technologies: MongoDB, Express, React, and Node.js.
- MongoDB: It is a document-based database that stores data in JSON-like documents.
- React.js: It is a front-end library used for developing user interfaces.
Advantages of using the MERN stack
- Enables development of all web application development from backend to frontend only using a single language.
- It is developed and supported by a huge open-source community.
- Supports model, view, and controller (MVC) architecture for smooth and rapid development.
- It also supports the creation of a multi-platform mobile application by using a react-native library.
Personal thoughts and recommendations
While most of the above course contains all the resources to make you a proficient MERN stack developer, they also contain extra lessons that are not required to become a MERN stack developer. So I suggest you go through these frontend and backend road-maps and follow the path according to the career you want to pursue.